Clerk Recruitment in Punjab and Haryana High Court: Notification PDF, Syllabus, Exam
Ripul Agarwal | Updated On - January, 14 2023
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022: Notification
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under the High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) has released Vacancies to Recruit Clerk. As per the notification, a total of 390 posts are vacant for clerk post. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for Clerk Post on the official website.
Post Name: ClerkDownload High Court Clerk Bharti Official Notification pdf
In this Post, we are covering all details related to the Haryana and Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 such as exam date, official notification, admit card 2022, online application process, syllabus, eligibility, previous year question, books, and more.
- 15 November 2022: Haryana and Punjab High court Clerk 2022 Admit Card Out. Click on the below button to directly download the admit card:
High Court Clerk Bharti: Vacancies
The vacancies released for the Clerk post in Chandigarh and Haryana Court are 390. The category-wise vacancies for Clerk Recruitment is given in the below table:
|BC - A (Haryana)||45|
|BC - B (Haryana)||27|
|ESM Haryana (Gen)||21|
|ESM Haryana (BC -A)||12|
|ESM Haryana (BC -B)||10|
|ESM Haryana (SC/ST)||06|
High Court Clerk Bharti: Main Highlights
The Main highlights for Clerk Recruitment in Haryana and Chandigarh High court is as follow-
|Recruitment Departement||Chandigarh and Haryana High Court|
|Conducting Body||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.)|
|Total No. of posts||390|
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022: Exam Date & Important Dates
Below table contains all important dates related to Chandigarh and Haryana High Court Clerk 2022 recruitment.
|Clerk Recruitment Official Notification||14 October 2022|
|Online Apply Start Date||
15 October 2022
|Online Registration Last Date||
30 October 2022
|Admit Card Release Date||15 days before Exam|
|Clerk Exam Date 2022||Nov - Dec 2022 (expected)|
|Clerk Result Date||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Clerk
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria clearly in order to be considered for the Clerk post. If the candidate fails to fulfill the required eligibility, their application will get rejected.
High Court Clerk eligibility criteria include Age Limit and Educational Qualification is given below:
1. Educational Qualification
The required Educational qualification for Clerk recruitment in Haryana and Chandigarh High Court 2022 is given Below:
- Graduation: Bachelors of Arts/Science/Equivalent from a Recognized University
- Subject: Hindi as a subject in Class Class 10th (Matriculation )
Note: Candidates must be proficient in Computer for which skill Test will be taken.
2. Age Limit
To be eligible for the Clerk post in Haryana and Chandigarh High Court, the candidate must be between 18 years - 42 years for the general category. There is age relaxation provided for various as below:
|In Service Employees||18 - 45 years|
||18 - 47 years|
Steps to Apply Online for Clerk Recruitment
The application for clerk recruitment in Chandigarh and Haryana High court will be only accepted online. Follow these steps to apply online for Haryana and Chandigarh Clerk Bharti:
- Step 1: Visit the official website at http://www.sssc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Navigate to the section "Clerk Subordinate Courts of Haryana" on the homepage
- Step 3: Register yourself using credentials
- Step 4: Login using the registered credentials
- Step 5: Start filling out the application: the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Step 6: Upload the photograph, signature, documents, etc.
- Step 7: Verify all the details carefully entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- Step 8: Pay the registration fees online and take printout for reference
Online application form submission for High Court Clerk is completed only after online payment is made successfully. Fee payment can be made using internet banking, debit card, credit card, or another method.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Portal Fee||Total Fee|
|General||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 825/-|
|Rs. 100/-||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 525/-|
PHC of Haryana
|As per their original category|
|General||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 425/-||Rs. 625/-|
|Rs. 100/-||Rs.425/-||Rs. 525/-|
PHC of Haryana
|As per their Original Category|
Haryana and Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment selection process consists of 2 stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
Note: Out of the total number of candidates who qualify for the Computer Based Test (CBT), the number of candidates as decided by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). This CPT test will only qualify in nature.
Exam Pattern: Compute Based Test (CBT)
The applicant shall have to take an online written examination (Computer based Test) in the following subjects: -
|Type of Exam||Subject||Max. Marks||Total Duration|
|Objective||General Knowledge||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4th Marks
- Gk will Objective type paper and English will be both subjective and objective.
- English composition (Subjective) will be checked only for those candidates who will secure 33% or more marks in General Knowledge.
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- The computer Proficiency Test is Mandatory.
- CPT is Qualifying in Nature.
- CPT consists of 2 parts:
Part 1: Spread Sheet Test:
- 10 Marks
- 10 minutes
- Qualifying: 40% or 4 marks
Part 2: English Typing Test:
- 30 Words per minute
- Part 1: Spread Sheet Test:
Steps To Download Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSSC.
- Step 2: Select the admit card section from the homepage .
- Step 3: Click on the download admit card link.
Step 4: Login into the portal using your-
- Application number.
- Date of Birth (in Day-Month-Year format).
- Security Pin.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the the admit card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)How to Apply for Chandigarh and Haryana Court Clerk Recruitment?
Register yourself on the official website of SSSC. Login and apply online. Then complete the fee payment to complete the registration.What is the selection process for the Haryana and Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment?
The are 2 stages for the high court clerk recruitment in haryana and chandigarh High Court:
Visit official website --> click on admit card link --> login and click on the download admit card.
Discover More Bharti on Bhartipur
- Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI) 2022: Notification, Apply, Syllabus, Eligibility
- Haryana TGT Exam 2022, Notification, Selection Process, Total Vacancies
- Haryana CET Exam date 2022, Admit card, Result, Cutoff 2022
- Haryana Police Constable Exam 2023: Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern
- LDC Bharti (New) in NIEPA: Exam Date, Apply Online Link, 12th Pass