Indian Army Agniveer Clerk Recruitment 2022: Admit card, Syllabus
Robin Singh | Updated On - January, 14 2023
The Indian Army Agniveer will soon announce the admit card and exam date for Agniveer army clerk Recruitment 2022. Candidates can view the official notification from the army's official website or from this article. The Agniveer Navy Exam Date 2022 is expected to be released very soon and we will update you here as well. Under this scheme, men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 will be recruited for the armed forces.
In this article, we are covering all of the details related to the Agniveer Army Clerk Recruitment 2022 exam such as Agniveer Army clerk exam date, Notification 2022, Agniveer Army clerk Admit card 2022, Agniveer army Online form, Syllabus, Mock test, Eligibility, Previous year question, books and more.
What is Agniveer Army Clerk Recruiment?
The Indian Army recruits suitable candidates as Clerk/Store Keeper in the respective department. The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can take part in the recruitment. Army clerks are responsible to maintain the inventory of the items available in the Army Canteen.
As per the official announcement 2022 notification, The hired Agniveers (Clerk/SK Technical) would be dismissed after four years, according to the official announcement. Agniveers (Clerk/SK Technical) will receive the "Seva Nidhi" payment once they have completed the required four years of service. The goal is to give the Agniveers the freedom to work in any industry they want during their civilian careers. After completing the required four years of service, approximately 25% of the recruited Agniveers will be eligible to join the regular Army.
Agniveer Army Clerk Recruitment: Main Highlights
|Particular||Army Clerk Details|
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Agniveer (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical)|
|Total Vacancy||25000 (expected)|
|Selection process||1. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test
|Army Agniveer Official Website||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/|
|Get all Updates on Telegram||Telegram joining link|
Agniveer Army Clerk 2022: Vacancy Details
For Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022, the board has announced a total of 25000 vacancies. The governing body has not yet issued an official notice about the number of available seats yet. Once the official notification regarding vacancies is out, we will update you here.
Agniveer Army Clerk Recruitment Important Dates 2022
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start date of online Registration 2022||3rd July 2022.|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd August 2022.|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date 2022||To be announced.|
|Result Date 2022||To be released soon|
|Interview/ Physical Test Date 2022||To be released soon|
Agniveer Army Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for the Agniveer army clerk. The below table gives an overview of the eligibility criteria for Agniveer army clerk recruitment.
|Educational Qualification||10+2 | Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate
and minimum 50% in each subject.
Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl Xll is mandatory
|Age Limit||Maximum: 23 Years Minimum: 17.5 years(The upper age limit of 23 years is given only for the 2022 cycle)|
|Number of Attempts||Until Crossing the Maximum Eligible Age|
Physical Standards for Agniveer Clerk Recruitment
|Category||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest(cm)|
|Soldier Tradesmen (10th Pass) Chef Community/Dresser/Steward/Washerman/Tailor & Support Staff (Equipment Repair)||170||50||77
(+5 cm expansion)
|Soldier Tradesmen (8th Pass (House Keeper)||170||50||77
(+5 cm expansion)
Special Physical Standards for Agniveer Clerk Recruitment
|Indian Gorkha||157||77 (plus 5 cm expansion)||48|
|Tribal of the authorized tribal area||162||77 (plus 5 cm expansion||48|
Steps to apply online for Agniveer Army Clerk
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the Agniveer Army Clerk Recruitment:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
Step 2: Click on the registration link for Agneepath Scheme 2022
Step 3: Register and start applying by entering all the necessary details as required
Step 4: Upload all the required documents (complete list given below).
Step 5: Pay the registration fee (if any)
Step 6: Double-check the filled details. Once confirmed, click on the submit button.
Step 7: Download a copy of the displayed filled-in application. Take a print for future reference.
The following are the required documents to complete the online application form for Army Clerk. Ensure you gather all the documents required to complete the online application form.
- Matric Certificate
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Valid Email Address and Mobile Number for OTP
- Signature in PDF Format.
- Photograph in PDF format with a file size of less than 100Kb
Selection Process for Army Clerk
The selection process for Army Clerk consists of 4 stages as given below:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
1- Physical Efficiency Test
In this test, candidates will need to qualify for the following tests, which are listed below. These tests have a set time and set of questions that you must complete within that time. Candidates will be tested on 4 physical activities as follows:
- Pull Ups
- Zig Zag
2- Physical Measurement Test
Candidates must meet the required physical measurements for the exam. Scroll to the Army clerk's physical measurements section for details.
3- Medical Test
- Candidates must be both physically and mentally fit.
- The chest should be adequately developed, with at least a 5 cm expansion.
- The candidate must have normal hearing in both ears as well as excellent binocular vision in both eyes.
- Candidates must be able to read 6/6 on the distant vision chart with each eye separately.
- Candidates must have at least 14 dental points as well as a sufficient number of natural, healthy gums and teeth.
- Candidates must be free of bone deformities, hydrocele, varicocele, and piles.
- Candidates must be able to distinguish between the colors red and green. Color vision should be at least CP-III.
Candidates must report to the designated Military Hospital within 5 days of referral and review the medical exam, which the Military Hospital must complete within 14 days per policy. The Indian Army might decide to conduct the following tests on candidates:
- Blood Haemogram - Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- X-Ray chest (PA view)
- ECG (R)
- LFT- Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT
- Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer
4- Written Test
- Medically fit candidates will go further for this test at the nominated venue. The date and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
- The Rally Fit candidates' admit Card for the CEE will be issued at the Rally Site.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after they will be declared medically fit by concerned specialists/specialists at MH
Agniveer Army Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows -
- Mode of exam- Online
- Passing Marks- 80 (32 in each part)
- Marking Scheme- 4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer
|S.No||Subject||Questions||Marks||Min Pass Marks in both part||Total Marks|
Agniveer Army Clerk Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are preparing for the army clerk recruitment must be familiar with the syllabus for the agniveer army clerk exam. The syllabus for the exam consists of 5 subjects as given below:
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Awards and Prizes,
- Indian Armed Forces,
- Continents and Sub Continents,
- Inventions and Discoveries,
- The Constitution of India,
- International Organizations,
- Books and Authors,
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India and at the world level in recent years,
- Current important world events,
- Prominent personalities, etc.
Syllabus for General Science
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology fundamentals
- Difference between the living and non-living,
- Growth and reproduction in plants and animals,
- Cells, protoplasms, tissues,
- Elementary knowledge of the human body and essential organs
- Common epidemics, their causes, prevention, etc
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Basic algebraic problems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Natural numbers
- Integers, fractions
- Rational/irrational numbers
- Decimal fractions
- HCF & LCM
- Square root
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit & loss
- Simple and compound interest
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts.
- Regular Polygons,
- Circle etc
- Trigonometric ratios,
- Complementary angles, height, distances, etc
Syllabus for Computer Science
- Computer System,
- Concept of Memory,
- Input / Output Devices,
- The basic concept of an Operating System and its functions,
- Introduction to Windows,
- MS Word,
- MS PowerPoint,
- MS Excel.
Syllabus for English
- Parts of Speech.
- Noun and Pronoun.
- Adjective. (ad) Preposition.
- Conjunction and models.
- Present/past forms.
- Simple/continuous form.
- Perfect forms.
- Future time reference
- Sentence Structure
- Type of Sentences
- Affirmative/interrogative sentences.
- Use of Phrases.
- Direct and Indirect speech.
- Active and Passive Voice
Cutoff for Indian Army Clerk
The Indian Army will release the Army Clerk Agniveer Cut Off 2022 for the Common Entrance Test (CEE). The Army Recruitment Board has set the passing marks for both papers, and they have been detailed in the table below.
|Selection Stage||Passing Marks|
|Common Entrance Exam (CEE)||Part 1: 32 marks out of 100 marks
Part 2: 32 marks out of 100 marks
Admit Card for Army Clerk
Aspirants for the Indian Army Agniveer (Clerk/SKT Technical) rally will receive their admit cards one week before the rally date. Candidates who have not received their admit card four days before the rally may obtain additional information by contacting the Army Recruiting Office. Admission tickets for the CEE, on the other hand, will be distributed at the event.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army.
- Click on the link for the Indian Army Clerk Admit Card on the homepage
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Check all the mentioned details and download your admit card
- Take the printout of the Admit Card.
Note: Candidates who appear for the exam without their admit card, will be denied entry. So please ensure that you take the printout of the admit card to not face any such difficulties.
Agniveer Army Clerk Salary 2022
|Agniveer Army Clerk Salary Structure YEAR 1|
|Customized Package (Monthly)||Rs. 30,000|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 21,000|
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 9,000|
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 9,000|
|Agniveer Army Clerk Salary Structure YEAR 2|
|Customized Package (Monthly)||Rs. 33,000|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 23,100|
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 9,900|
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 9,900|
|Agniveer Army Clerk Salary Structure YEAR 3|
|Customized Package (Monthly)||Rs. 36,500|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 25,580|
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 10,950|
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 10,950|
|Agniveer Army Clerk Salary Structure YEAR 4|
|Customized Package (Monthly)||Rs. 40,000|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 28,000|
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 12,000|
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 12,000|
Agniveer Army Clerk Perks and Allowances -
- The Agniveer pay is a composite salary package and is not eligible for any Dearness Allowance or Military Service Pay.
- Agniveers will get Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances from time to time.
- Agniveers are exempted from making any contribution to the Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund or other Provident Fund.
- There will be no entitlement of gratuity or pensionary benefits for Agniveers enrolled through the Agneepath scheme.
Life Insurance Cover
Agniveers are provided with non-contributory life insurance of Rs. 48 lakhs for the complete duration of their engagement period. They are not eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes and benefits.
Best Books for Indian Army Clerk
|Examcart Agniveer Indian Army NER Clerk/ SKT Practice Sets In Hindi For 2022 Exams||Aggrawal Examcart||View Book|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Army clerks are responsible to maintain the inventory of the items available in the Army Canteen including other tasks in the army related to operations, office-related works, maintaining documents, bookkeeping, etc
Eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Clerk include educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. Check out the Qualification and eligibility criteria for Army Clerk.
Agniveer army clerks are recruited for four years. Salaries for each year including perks are given in the Salary for Army clerk section.
Subject to certain conditions, a candidate recruited through the Indian Army Soldiers Clerks Exam can become a Commissioned Officer.
No, but without a minimum of 50% marks in maths or accounts or bookkeeping in matriculation, the candidate is not eligible for this position.