SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Exam date | Change in Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Robin Singh | Updated On - June, 13 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification
SSC CHSL 2023 | Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) 2023|
|Post||DEO, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Notification Release Date||9th May 2023|
|CHSL Tier 1 2023 Exam Date||Aug, 2023|
|Exam Mode||Tier-I: Online (CBT) Tier-II: Online (CBT)|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-24361359|
SSC CHSL 2023 Important Dates
|Event||SSC CHSL 2022 Date||SSC CHSL 2023 Date|
|SSC CHSL Notification||6th December 2022||9th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||6th December 2022||9th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023||4th January 2023||08-06-2023|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Tier-1 Admit Card||February 2023||Last week of July 2023|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Date (Tier-1)||9th to 21st March, 2023||Aug, 2023|
|SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key||to be notified||to be notified|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Result for Tier-1||to be notified||19th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Final Answer Key||to be notified||to be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card 2023||Second week of June 2023||to be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Date 2023||26th June 2023||to be notified|
SSC CHSL 2023 Vacancies
SSC CHSL 2021 Vacancies
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
SSC CHSL (2019-20) Vacancies
SSC CHSL (2018-19) Vacancies
SSC CHSL 2023 Application fee
- General/OBC /EWS – Rs. 100
- SC/ST/PH/ All category female candidates are exempted from application fee payment.
SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL 2023 Age Limit
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The maximum age should be 27 years.
- The age relaxation for upper age is according to the mentioned notification.
- The Age relaxation for SSC CHSL 2023 Recruitment Exam–
|PWD + OBC||13 years|
|PWD + SC||15 years|
|PWD + ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years|
SSC CHSL 2023 Citizenship
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, intending to permanently settle in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
SSC CHSL 2023 Educational Qualification
|LDC/ JSA||Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’|
SSC CHSL 2023 Salary
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs.
|Data Entry Operator- Grade A||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Process
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Tier II will include the following three sections having two modules each including a skill test||Computer-Based (online)|
SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- The SSC CHSL Tier I exam is a computer-based online test (CBT) exam conducted online.
- Candidates are given a total of 60 minutes to solve the SSC CHSL Tier-I paper comprising 100 questions that count to a total of 200 marks (2 marks each question).
- For each wrong attempt, candidates are penalised with 1/2 marks in the Tier-1 exam.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|SECTION||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME GIVEN|
|Section 1||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||60 minutes (80 minutes for PH candidates)|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence.||30||90|
|Section 2||English Language||40||120|
(20 minutes for PH candidates)
|SECTION||SUBJECT||PART||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME ALLOWED|
|Section 3||Skill Test/ Typing Test Module||
Skill Test for DEOs
|–||15 Minutes (20 minutes for PH candidates)|
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA
|–||10 Minutes (15 minutes for PH candidates)|
SSC CHSL 2023 Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||Indian History
Current Affairs & economics
|English Language||Error Spotting
Fill in the Blanks
Synonyms & Antonyms
Phrase and idioms
One Word Substitution
Improvement of sentences
Active/Passive voices & direct/Indirect sentences
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Analogy Figural,
Number & Symbolic
Non- verbal reasoning
|Quantitative Aptitude||Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
SSC CHSL 2023 Document Verification Process
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- School ID/ College ID card
- Employer ID (for those candidates, who are employed in PSU/ Govt Sectors/ Private Sector)
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Caste Certificate of the aspirants
- Physically Disabled certificate for the PWD aspirants
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cutoff
SSC CHSL 2023 Admit Card
SSC CHSL 2023 Answer Key
SSC CHSL 2023 Result
SSC CHSL 2023 Document Verification
SSC CHSL 2022 Answer Key released
SSC CHSL 2021 Skill Test Result
How to apply for the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam?
- Step 1: Visit SSC’s official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, login using your registration number, password, and security code.
- Step 3: On your dashboard, click on the “Latest Notification” tab and click on the “Apply” button
- Step 4: Start applying by fill all of the details as required
- Step 5: Submit all documents if asked
- Step 6: Pay the registration fees online.
How to download Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2023?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the SSC board.
- Step 2: Select the admit card section from the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the download admit card link.
- Step 4: Enter the below details:
- Application number.
- Date of Birth (in Day-Month-Year format).
- Security Pin.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the admit card.
Best Books to Clear SSC CHSL 2023
Rapid Series Books for SSC CHSL Exam 2023
SSC CHSL 2022 | Video Solutions
SSC CHSL Exam Date
Paper Solution (Video Link)
SSC CHSL TIER-1 | 9 MARCH SHIFT-1 | Maths Solution
SSC CHSL 2023 | 9 MARCH 2023 | REASONING ALL QUESTION | SHIFT 1
SSC CHSL TIER-1 2022 | 14 MARCH -2023 | Maths
SSC CHSL TIER-1 | GENERAL AWARENESS | 14 MARCH 2023 | SHIFT-2
SSC CHSL TIER-1 2022 | REASONING | 14 MARCH 2023 | SHIFT -2
SSC CHSL TIER-1 | GENERAL AWARENESS | 17 march 2023 Shift 4
SSC CHSL 2022 | MATH | 17 March 2023 SHIFT-4
SSC CHSL TIER-1 2023 | REASONING | 17 MARCH 2023 | SHIFT-4
SSC CHSL 2023 | FAQs:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)➤Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)➤ Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A➤ Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)