MPPSC Forest Services Notification 2023, Online Form, Selection Process
Ripul Agarwal | Updated On - January, 14 2023
MPPSC Forest Services Notification 2023
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the posts Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Ranger, and Project Manager.. Interested candidates must carefully read this article and apply on the official website with help of steps provided in this article. The Apply online link, vacancies, etc are given in this MPPSC Rajya Van Seva Pariksha 2023 article.
MPPSC Forest Services Important Dates
The MPPSC Forest Services recruitment exam’s important dates are mentioned below:
|MPPSC RAJYA VAN SEVA PARIKSHA BHARTI 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest (2nd Grade) Forest Ranger (2nd Grade) Project Manager (2nd,3rd Grade)|
|Exam Calender||Download PDF|
|Notification Publish Date||December 2022|
|Starting for online applications||December 2022|
|Deadline for online applications||December 2022|
|Last Date to Edit Application Form||to be notified|
|Prelims Admit Card Release||10-15 days prior written exam|
|Prelims Exam Date||January 2023|
|Prelims Exam Result||February 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||April 2023|
|Mains Result Date||May 2023|
|Official Website||MPPSC Official Website|
MPPSC Forest Services Vacancy 2023
MPPSC recruits for following posts through Forest Services Exam:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (2nd Grade)
- Forest Ranger (2nd Grade)
- Project Manager (2nd,3rd Grade)
Check the MPPSC Forest Services: Post-wise Salary here.
MPPSC Forest Services Eligibility Criteria
All the eligibility criteria for MPPSC Forest Services Exam 2023 are given below:
The eligible candidate must possess the following education qualifications for MPPSC Forest Services Exam:
For the Assistant Conservator of Forest posts:
- But in the case of graduation with pure Mathematics or Statistics, candidate must have taken any one of the following subjects in Higher Secondary Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- The candidate should be a graduate (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from a recognized university with at least one of the following subjects: – Natural Science (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biology) Mathematics, Statistics, Geo-sciences, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Forestry, Ecology, Veterinary Science (Veterinary Science), Computer Application Science/Engineering (Agricultural, Chemistry, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics Mechanical)
For the Forest Ranger and Project Manager (2nd, 3rd Grade) posts:
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification in science/mechanics/ agro-forestry from a recognized university in India.
- The candidate must have taken at least one of the following subjects in undergraduate degree: Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany / Geology / Mathematics / Statistics / Forestry / Agriculture / Horticulture / Mechanics (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Electronics / Computer)
To be eligible for MPPSC Forest Services Exam 2023, candidates must be minimum 21 years old and maximum 40 years old.
Physical Standards/ Physical Measurements
|Height (UR,OBC,SC candidate)||163 cm||150 cm|
|Height (ST candidates)||152 cm||145 cm|
|Chest Measurement||79 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm)||74 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm)|
|Physical Efficiency Test (4 hours walk)||25 km||ACF: 14km FR & PM: 16 km|
How to Apply for MPPSC Forest Services Bharti?
The application process will be online for the recruitment of MPPSC Forest Services Bharti. Follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the official link https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the webpage.
- Check the exam applying for and choose the relevant option to fill the application form.
- Fill all the important details in application form.
- Upload the required document if any
- Pay the application FEE
- Submit and Download the application form for reference.
MPPSC Forest Services Application FEE
- General: Rs. 500/-
- OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
MPPSC Forest Services Selection Process 2023
The candidates will be selected as per the prescribed selection process by the MPPSC Board. The selection process is as follows-
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
MPPSC Forest Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper-1||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|Paper-2||General Aptitude Test||200||2 hours|
MPPSC Forest Services Mains Exam Pattern
- The exam will be divided into 2 parts, A & B
- Both the parts will be of 200 marks each.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- All Candidates will have to attain the minimum qualifying marks to pass i.e. 40% Marks for General Category and 30% Marks for SC/ ST Candidates of MP Domicile.
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level||100||200|
|Part B||Forestry and General Science||100||200|
MPPSC Forest Services Prelims Exam Syllabus
Before applying for MPPSC Forest Services, candidates must read the detailed syllabus:
Paper I – General Studies Syllabus
- General Science and Environment
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- History of India and Independent India
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography. History and Culture of M.P
- Polity and Economy of M.P.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes of MP
Paper II – General Aptitude Test Syllabus
The MPPSC Forest Services General Aptitude Test Syllabus is given below:
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables,
- data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
MPPSC Forest Services Mains Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for MPPSC Rajya Van Seva Mukhya Pariksha is given below:
Section A – General Studies Syllabus
- General knowledge about India
- General Hindi
- General English
- History, Culture & Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Politics and Economy of Madhya Pradesh
- Current events of International, National and Madhya Pradesh
- General Mathematics
- Information and Communication Technology
Section B: Forestry and General Science
- Unit I – Forest and Forestry
- Unit II – Forest Utilization
- Unit III – Forest Policy and Legislation
- Unit IV – Forest Protection
- Unit V – Tribes of Madhya Pradesh
- Unit VI – Chemistry
- Unit VII – Physics
- Unit VIII – Biology
- Unit IX – Environment
- Unit X – Elementary Mathematics and General Mental Ability
MPPSC Forest Services: Post-wise Salary
The post-wise salary for MPPSC Forest Guard is given in table below:
|POST NAME||SALARY PER MONTH|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Forest Ranger||Rs. 36,200/- to Rs. 1,14,800/-|
|Project Manager||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Rs.3,600/-|
Check More Bharti on Bhartipur
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans. The full form of MPPSC is Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission.
Ans. The MPPSC Forest Services Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest (2nd Grade), Forest Ranger (2nd Grade) and Project Manager (2nd,3rd Grade).
Ans. Within their separate jurisdictions, they are in-charge of overseeing all forest work, controlling establishment, expenditure, advances, all types of work, contracts, sales, and supplies, as well as the overall management of the forests under their charge.
Ans. There are total of 60+ vacancies for the MPPSC Rajya Van Seva Pariksha 2023.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for MPPSC Mains Exam.