Your Cart is empty
About Village Development Officers ( ग्राम विकास अधिकारी )
Village development officer's are official appointed by state government for smooth functioning of villages, officials are appointment to bring the ‘transparency’ between state government and villages.
Responsibilities of Village Development Officers
Village Development Officer (V.D.O) is the state government employee and has certain responsibility to perform :-
- Arranging the sanitation of village.
- Allotment of places for storing manure.
- Registering of birth,death and marriages and maintenance of other records as prescribed.
- Assisting the development of agriculture, industries and commerce.
- Child welfare and maternity
- Establishment, Maintaining and taking care of common grazing ground (charagah).
- Arranging and regulating the source of water supply.
- Implementing the policies of State And Central Govt Like (Swach Bharat Abhiyan, Manrega & Other’s Many Types of Schemes.
Here is the List of All Types of Schemes Govt And Central Govt
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
Adarsh Gram Yojna
Cooperative Development Scheme
Drought Development Programme
Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
Antyodaya Anna Yojna
Swajal Dhaara Yojna
Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
Mid Day Meal Programme
Indira Awas Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna & Others More.
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development :
Kisaan Pension Yojna
Kisaan Rath Yojna
Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
Adarsh Nagar Yojna
Vande Mataram Yojna
Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
Salary of Village Development Officers
The UP Lekhpal salary 2018 gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately `45,990/- p.m which is also UP VDO Salary 2018-19. In Gram Vikas Adhikari slalry in UP addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing Facility and Transport Facility, respectively For More Details Read The Official Notification .
Process To Become Village Development Officer
- The recruitment of Village development officer is done by UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh)
- UPSSSC is the commission of Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh subordinate staff selection commission), every state have their own commission.
- The recruitment process take place in two phase (Written and Interview).
- Candidates who qualify in written exam are then eligible for interview or screening test.
How To Apply For Village Development Officer Post
- Log on to the official portal i.e, upsssc.gov.in (or) directly click on the link provided here.
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Search for the related link “UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Notification 2018” on the homescreen.
- Read the full details provided in the official UPSSSC VDO Notification 2018 Pdf.
- See whether you are eligible for UPSSSC Village Development Officer Jobs 2018 or not.
- If eligible, then press “UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the required details in the necessary columns.
- Pay the requisite application fee & upload the required documents.
- Cross verify all the details once before submitting the UPSSSC VDO Online form 2018.
- Keep the hard copy of the UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2018 Application form for further correspondence.
Download Official Advertisment - http://upsssc.gov.in/View_Notices.aspx?ID=news&N=566