UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 | Salary | Notification | Exam Pattern
Ripul Agarwal | Updated On - January, 14 2023
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission has posted 1262 Junior Assistant vacancies on its official website. The online application process for UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment began on November 21, 2022, and will remain open until December 21, 2022. Candidates should save this page for future updates on UPSSSC Junior Assistants Recruitment 2022.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistants in 2022. Candidates who have qualified for the UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam can apply online from November 21st to December 14th, 2022. Candidates can access the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 PDF by clicking on the link provided below.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant | Overview
The overview of UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment exam is given below:
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant Overview|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission|
|Posts||Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)|
|Online Registration Start||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to apply||14th December 2022|
|Correction Last Date||21st December 2022|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3)|
|Selection Process||1. Written Exam (65 Marks)
2. Typing Test (Qualifying)
3. Document Verification (35 Marks for
Higher Qualification and Sportsman)
4. Medical Examination
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy
The UPSSSC has released 1262 vacancies for Junior Assistants posts. We have given below the category-wise vacancies for your reference:
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant Department-wise Vacancies|
|Category||Directorate of Industry and Enterprise Promotion Uttar Pradesh||Medical and Health Services Uttar Pradesh|
|Other Backward Classes||29||309|
|Economically Weaker Section||11||114|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Fee
All candidates have to submit Rs. 25/- application fee via online mode.
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through the State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Important Dates
Important dates for UPSSSC Junior Assistant are given in the table below:
|Notification issued on||21st October 2022|
|Application starts on||21st November 2022|
|Last date to apply||14th December 2022|
|Junior Assistant Exam Date||to be notified|
|Last date to submit the application fee||14th December 2022|
|Last date for modification in the application||21st December 2022|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Recruitment, candidates must understand the eligibility requirements. Candidates should review the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Education Qualification
The education qualification for the post is given below.
- Candidate must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or any examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have a minimum typing speed of 25 words per minute and 30 words per minute in Hindi and English typing respectively.
- CCC certificate in computer operation granted by DOEACC Society or any certificate equivalent thereto granted by any institution recognized by the Government.
Preference will be given to a candidate who-
- Should have served for a minimum period of 02 years, in the Territorial Army. OR
- Possess a 'B' certificate from the National Cadet Corps.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022)
- The age limit for this recruitment is 18-40 Years.
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection Process
To be recruited for UPSSSC Junior Assistant positions, candidates must go through several stages of the selection process. The following are the stages of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection Process:
- Written Exam (65 Marks)
- Typing Exam (Qualifying)
- Document Validation (35 Marks for Higher Qualification and Sportsman)
- Medical Exam
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam will consist of multiple-choice questions with a total of 130 questions for a total of 65 marks, subject-wise pattern is given below:
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part 1||Hindi Comprehension and Writing Ability||60||30||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Part 2||General Intelligence Test||30||15|
|Part 3||General Knowledge||40||20|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
The syllabus for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment exam 2022 is given below in the toggle:
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary
The salary of a Junior Assistant will be of the level-3 matrix:
- Pay Scale - Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Level-3)
- Grade Pay Rs.- 2000/-
How to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Check the eligibility criteria here.
- Visit the website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022
- Fill out the required detail in the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees (Online Mode)
- Save and Print the Application Form for future reference.
Books for UPSSSC Junior Assistant
|Subject Name||Publisher||Book Link|
|Hindi||Agrawal Examcart||View Book|
|General Intelligence||View Book|
|General Knowledge||View Book|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant | FAQs:
Ans. Here are some top exams list :
1. UPSSSC Junior Assistant. ...
2. UPSSSC VDO Exam. ...
3. Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam. ...
4. Combined Lower Subordinate Services | Lower Pcs Exam.
Ans. A total of 1262 vacancies are announced through UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
Ans. The salary of a Junior Assistant will be of the level-3 matrix and the pay scale ranges from Rs. 5200- 20200.