Your Cart is empty
REET 2021 - Subject wise Topper Tips & Tricks
REET Level 1 main kaunse SUBJECTS hain samajhna? Aur Level 1 aur Level 2 ke syllabus me kya difference hai?
- Level 1 me Environment studies hain and level 2 me two different subject combinations hai that include social science or science & mathematics.
- Mathematics and Science are for Science Background students (with Maths and Science subjects).
- Social Science for Art background students who want to become Social Science Teachers.
- Two languages subjects of your preference from given choices.
- Child Development and pedagogy remain the same for both Levels
2. TOP BOOKS
REET Level 1 ki kuch hi achi books jo-
Latest syllabus pe based hain.
- Sath hi usme previous years me puche questions hain.
- Aur solutions Explanation ke sath hai jisse uss topic se related aur bhi question aap easily samajh ke solve kar skte hai.
Kam time me saare subjects k liye achi books se practice karke hi aap REET 2021 crack kar sakte hai. Agrawal Examcart ki books aapko best rahegi!
3. IMPORTANT TOPICS
Kya hain wo saare subjects ke Important topics jisse REET Level 1 exam me questions aate hain?
Important topics Child Development & Pedagogy subject ke, jisse mostly questions puche jaate hai:
- Factors Affecting learning and Theories of learning and its implication.
- Understanding individual differences, Concept and ways of adjustment.
- Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005. Action Research. Right to Education Act 2009
English Language ke topics jo important topics hai aur aapko prepare karne chahiye:
- Unseen Prose Passage, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees.
- Framing Questions, Active and Passive Voice and Phonetic Symbols.
- Principles of Teaching English, Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluating Language Proficiency
Mathematics ke important topics, jispe apko saare possible questions practice karne hai:
- Whole numbers, Fundamental mathematical operations, Indian Currency, Concept of fraction, Prime and composite numbers, Prime factors, LCM and HCF, Unitary law, Average, Profit - Loss, simple interest.
- Plane and curved surfaces, Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Measurement of area, perimeter and their standard units.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking, Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, Language of Mathematics, Community Mathematics
Inn topics ko 2-3 times revise karke apka Environmental Studies prepare ho jayega.
- Major industries of Rajasthan State, general pieces of information about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament, art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Great personalities of Rajasthan.
- Transport and Communication, Personal Hygiene, Balance diet; Common diseases; Pulse Polio campaign; Living Beings; Reserve forest and wildlife; Kharif and Rabi crops.
- Matter and Energy; air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kinds of pollution, renewable and nonrenewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concepts of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
- Integrated Environment Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles Scope & relation to Science & Social Science, Approaches to presenting concepts.
4. TIME MANAGEMENT
Per subject ab KITNA TIME spend karna hai?
Ek useful time management chart share kiya hai jisko follow karke aap kam time me REET 2021 Level 1 easily crack kar sakte hain. Bas iss timetable ko follow karte hue padhai kare.
Har subject me kuch important part hote hai jispe aapko jada time dena jaruri hai, jese-
- Maths ke jada se jada questions practice kare aur formulas ko revise karke.
- Environmental studies ko baar baar revise kare, aur practice set lgaye achi book se jisme previous year ke aur new syllabus pe based questions ho.
- Language subjects ko read kare aur difficult spellings likh k practice kare kyuki spellings pe questions aate hai.