- Hindi - Paper 1 and 2 (हिन्दी भाषा)
- 1900+ chapter-wise objective questions (2011-2022)
Book Key Features-
- Based on previous years’ papers
- Chapter-wise previous years’ solved papers
Why is this book the best?
- In the year 2022, the CTET exam was held 46 times and solving questions of these papers is impossible.
- This is why this book will help you a lot. It has the best-combined questions of all these 46 papers that are a must for practice.
- Additionally, all the important questions from the year 2011-2022 are included as well.
- These are also divided chapter-wise so you can identify your weak topics and improve them.
- Since these questions are from the previous years’ papers, you will also get to know their difficulty level.
- Just follow this strategy and you’ll definitely ace the exam-
- Study from NCERT textbooks
- Solve chapter-wise solved papers
- Test your readiness with practice sets.
- You can’t miss practicing these questions because these will appear in the upcoming exams in one form or the other.