- 1 solved paper of 7 January 2022.
- 1000+ chapter wise important questions with answer key.
- Analysis chart of 2011-2022 papers.
- Subjects included- Child development and pedagogy, English and Hindi Language, and Social Science.
Book Key Features-
- Includes detailed solutions to the questions
- Syllabus wise guidebook to help you prepare well for exams in less time.
- Theory based on NCERT pattern and CTET Syllabus.
Why is this book the best?
- If you prepare from this study guide then you don’t need multiple books for CTET Paper-2.
- Study guide will help you cover the entire syllabus in less duration.
- You can accurately estimate your readiness for the exam by 90%.
- Practicing the important questions from this book will improve your preparation.