- Paper 2 (classes 6 to 8)
- बाल विकास एवं शिक्षाशास्त्र
- हिन्दी ( भाषा 1 एवं 2 )
- English ( Language 1 एवं 2 )
- संस्कृत ( भाषा 1 एवं 2 )
- गणित | विज्ञान
- 10 Practice Sets
- 5 Previous Years’ Solved Papers (2022, 2021, 2019)
Book Key Features-
- Analytical chart based on previous years’ papers (2011-2022).
- 100% based on the previous year’s paper pattern.
Why is this book the best?
- By practicing these papers, you can accurately estimate your readiness for the exam by up to 90%.
- Time yourself and practice these papers, this way you’ll learn time management before the actual exam.
- These papers are a sample of the actual exam, so attempt them like you’re giving the actual exam.
- These sample papers include important questions that might appear in the exam in some form.
- Practice papers also enable quick revision in lesser duration.
- Practice as many papers as possible because only practice brings perfection.
- Just follow this strategy and you’ll definitely ace the exam-
- Study from NCERT textbooks
- Solve chapter-wise solved papers
- Test your readiness with practice sets.