- Complete content of NCERT textbooks covered
- 450+ chapter-wise important questions
- Includes 2 practice sets
- Includes analytical chart of previous years’ papers
Book Key Features-
- Detailed theory has been presented point-wise and in easy language
- Covers the complete syllabus of Paper 1 and 2 (Class 1 to 5 and 6 to 8)
Why is this book the best?
- This book is helpful for TET exams of center and all states.
- If you’ll study from this book, then you’ll be able to answer all the questions very easily.
- This book covers all government sources from where questions can be asked in the exam.
- This Knockout series of CTET and TETs books is prepared with a unique strategy to help you crack the exam in the first attempt.