Examcart CTET Combo of Paper 1 and 2 (Class 1 to 8) Child Development and Pedagogy, Hindi Language, English Language, Maths And Science, Sanskrit language Chapter-wise Solved Papers for 2022-23 Exams
Get Free Sample E-Book
Why these books are the best?
- In the year 2022, the CTET exam was held 46 times and solving questions of all these papers is impossible.
- This is why these books will help you a lot. These include the best-combined questions of all these 46 papers that are a must for practice.
- Additionally, all the important questions from the year 2011-2022 are included as well.
- These questions are divided chapter-wise so that you can identify your weak topics and improve them.
- Since these questions are from the previous years’ papers, you will also get to know their level of difficulty.
- Just follow this strategy and you’ll definitely ace the exam-
- Study from NCERT textbooks
- Practice chapter-wise solved papers
- Test your readiness with practice sets.
- You can’t miss practising these subject-wise questions because these will appear in the upcoming exams in one form or the other.