Examcart UPSC IAS Prelims (Civil Services) Topic-Wise Solved Papers by AS Pandit Sir + October Month Current Affairs Magazine (FREE) for 2024 Exam in English (2 Books Combo)
- Contains 2 books
- Chapter-wise Solved Papers and Current Affairs Book
- Useful for UPSC IAS Exam
- Available in English
- Subjects includes- General Studies and CSAT
Book Key Features-
- Includes 26 papers (13 General Studies & 13 CSAT).
- All questions are divided into 200+ micro topics.
- 13 Topic-wise years solved papers (2011-2023).
- 100% Authentic and well explained solutions.
- In General studies questions, government book sources are highlighted.
- Analytical chart of all papers given topic wise.
- Syllabus, Exam pattern and Month-wise strategy of each subject covered.
- Current affairs book is available in a monthly magazine and includes day-wise and topic-wise current affairs topics.
- Topic wise MCQs on several topics including National, International, Sports, Economic Scenario, Awards/Honors, Major Military Exercises, Major Reports/Indices, etc. are presented in the current affairs book.
Why is this book the best?
- This best solved papers book for UPSC IAS Prelims exam 2023 helps you analyze your weak topics,do self-analysis and improve them before the actual exam.
- The detailed solutions to the questions in these books leave no scope for confusion.
- You can also identify the level of difficulty of the UPSC IAS 2023 exams.
- So practicing from this combo you can easily prepare yourself for the exam.