CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 | Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary
Robin Singh | Updated On - January, 27 2023
CISF Driver Recruitment 2023
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officially announced that it would be hiring 451 people to fill the vacancies of Constable Driver and Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator for Fire Services). On the official website, the online application window is open as of January 23, 2023.
CISF Driver Notification 2023
CISF Recruitment Notification 2023 is out for filling up 451 Constable Driver and Pump Operator vacancies on 13th January 2023 on the official website. Interested candidates can download the CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF from the direct link mentioned here.
CISF Driver & Pump Operator 2023 | Overview
The overview of CISF Driver and Pump Operator in fire services is given below:
|Recruitment Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Driver), Pump Operator|
|Advt No.||CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 22, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||CISF Recruitment 2023|
CISF Driver Application fee 2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online/ SBI Challan|
CISF Driver Vacancy 2023
The post wise vacancies for CISF constables are given below in the table:
|Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator)||268|
The category-wise vacancy distribution is as follows:
CISF Driver Eligibility 2023
The eligibility details for CISF Constable (Driver) such as educational qualification and age limit are given below:
CISF Driver Educational Qualification 2023
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Constable (Driver)||10th Pass + Driving Licence + 3 Yrs Exp|
|Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator)||10th Pass + Driving Licence + 3 Yrs Exp|
CISF Driver Age Limit 2023
The age limit for this recruitment is 21-27 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 22.2.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
CISF Driver Selection Process 2023
The Selection Process for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- PET/ PST, Documentation, and Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
CISF Driver Exam Pattern 2023
The following tests will be conducted for candidates who pass the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Detailed Verification of Eligibility Standards/Documents. Candidates will be rejected from that stage by receiving a rejection slip and will not be permitted to take part in the subsequent recruiting process if they do not receive the minimum qualifying marks in these exams as shown against each.
CISF Driver Written Exam 2023
- Candidates who qualify the PST, PET, documentation exam, and trade exam will be invited to take the written exam in the OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The 100-marks written exam will have 100 objective multiple-choice questions that must be solved in two hours. There will be no negative marking.
- The test will be designed to evaluate the candidate's general awareness and general knowledge, knowledge of primary mathematics, analytical aptitude, capacity for pattern recognition, and fundamental understanding of English and Hindi.
CISF Driver Syllabus 2023
General Knowledge and General Awareness Syllabus:
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Averages, Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
Analytic Aptitude Syllabus:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding, etc.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- विलोम शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्ति
- एक वचन/ बहुवचन
- वर्तनी त्रुटियाँ
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- वाक्य त्रुटियाँ
- क्रिया आदि।
How to apply for CISF Driver recruitment 2023?
Follow the steps below to apply online for CISF Constable (Driver) and Pump Operator:
- First of all, Open the official website https://cisfrectt.in/index.php
- After this, click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then, click on CISF Driver Recruitment 2023.
- Then, click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then upload your required documents, photo and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be submitted final.
- At the end, you have to take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
Here is the direct link for CISF Driver Registration 2023
CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 | FAQs:
Q1. What is the last date to apply online for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply online for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 is 22nd February 2023.
Q2. How to apply online for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The detailed steps to apply online for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 re given above in this article.
Q3. Will there be a negative marking for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking in CISF Driver Recruitment exam 2023.
Q4. What are the total vacancies for CISF Driver Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There are 451 total vacacies for the post of CISF Constable (Driver)/ Pump operator.
Q5. What is the exam pattern of CISF Driver Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The CISF Driver Recruitment exam 2023 will consists of five subjects GA/GS, Maths, Analytical aptitude, Hindi and English. The total marks given for the paper will be 100 marks and time given will be 2 hours.