Indian Army Recruitment 2023 | NCC Special Entry 54th Course | Notification
Robin Singh | Updated On - January, 20 2023
Indian Army Recruitment 2023
Unmarried men and women (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel) are invited to apply for the grant of a Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. The NCC 54 (Special) Course will accept online applications from 17 January 2023 to 15 February 2023, according to the Indian Army. Candidates who have earned an NCC C certificate are eligible to apply for the NCC 54 course, which will start in October 2023 in OTA Chennai.
NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme | Overview
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme||Dates|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Application Start Date||17 January 2023|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Application Last Date||15 February 2023|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme SSB Date||June-July 2023|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Merit List||August-September 2023|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Joining Date||October 2023|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Notification Release||20 January 2023|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Exam Level||National|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Job Post||Army Officer|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Vacancies||50+ Vacancies|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Mode of Apply||Online|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme Notification PDF||Download PDF|
NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme | Eligibility
Nationality. A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
NCC 54 Special Entry Scheme | Age Limit
Candidates for the National Cadet Corps (NCC) who are between the ages of 19 and 25 as of July 1st 2023 (including the wards of battle casualties) (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1998 and not later than 01 Jul 2004; both dates inclusive).
Candidates should be aware that only the date of birth listed on the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate, or an equivalent certificate, will be accepted on the date applications are submitted; requests to change this date of birth after that date will not be taken into consideration or granted.
NCC 54 Educational Qualification And Other Criteria
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
Cadets passing out from OTA Chennai
Note 1. For the Degree Course's Qualified Graduate Candidates. Candidates who have completed a graduating degree programme must present their provisional or degree certificate to the Directorate General of Recruiting by April 1, 2023, otherwise their application will be disqualified.
Note 2. For candidates enrolled in their last year of a degree programme. Candidates who are in their last year of study and do not already have a provisional or degree certificate must provide the Directorate General of Recruiting by April 1, 2023, with proof that they passed the graduating degree Exam, or else their application will be disqualified. The Directorate General of Recruiting must receive proof that the applicant passed the graduation degree exam by the above-mentioned date from those who are unable to provide the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date in order to be inducted on an additional bond basis.
NCC 54 Vacancy 2023
|ENTRIES||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|NCC 54 Men||50 (45 for the General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of
Indian Army personnel only).
|NCC 54 Women||05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of
Indian Army personnel only).
How To Apply for NCC 54?
- Only online applications via the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in will be accepted. After selecting "Officer Entry Apply/Login," select "Registration" (Registrations are not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- After carefully reading the instructions, complete the online registration form. After logging in, select "Apply Online" from the Dashboard. It will open a page labelled "Officers Selection - Eligibility."
- When the Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course is displayed, click "Apply." The "Application Form" page will load.
- After carefully reading the instructions, click "Continue" to complete the necessary information for the various stages. Information about yourself, your communications, your education, and information about your prior SSB. You must always click "Save & Continue" before moving on to the next section.
- After completing the last segment's details, you will be taken to the page titled "Summary of your information," where you can review and change the entries that have already been completed. Only once you are satisfied that all of your information is accurate should you click "Submit Now."
- When candidates open the application to make any changes, they must click "Submit Now" before closing it. 30 minutes after the final online application deadline on the last day, candidates must print two copies of their completed application that include their roll number.