Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2022 - Accountant, Deputy Auditor, AAO
Robin Singh | Updated On - January, 14 2023
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 2 Combined Recruitment Exam 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the vacancies to recruit for multiple group 2 posts in Madhya Pradesh.
As per the recruitment notification, the combined recruitment examination will be conducted to select the candidates for various group 2 posts. The examination is conducted for various posts including Accountant, Assistant Accountant Officer, Deputy Auditor. The total number of vacancies hasn't been specified yet by the board. We will update you here as soon as the vacancies updates are released.
Candidates who are interested to apply for these position should read the notification then apply online on the official website of MPPEB. All of the latest updates has been posted here as per the official notification. Read this article carefully and become familiar with the all important details for this recruitment position.
Latest Update: MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 2)Vacancies 2022
The official recruitment notification by MPPEB for various posts has been released on Group 2(Sub Group 2) post. The examination will be conducted in 5 cities.
MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 2) Recruitment 2022: Main Highlights
The following table shows important highlights for MPPEB Accountant, Assistant Accountant Officer and Deputy Auditor post. The examination will be conducted in 5 cities of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can take a look to get an overview of MPPEB Recruitment Notification 2022 below:
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Total Vacancies||To be notified|
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2022: Exam Date & Important Dates
Below table contains all important dates related to MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment Exam for various posts 2022.
|MPPEB Recruitment Event 2022||Important DATE|
|Official Notification Release||29 September 2022|
|Online Registration Start Date||
8 October 2022
|Online Registration Last Date||
22 October 2022
|Correction Last Date||
27 October 2022
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notifed|
|Exam Date 2022||18 - 19 November 2022|
|Result Date||To be notified|
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all released vacancies include age limit, educational qualifications, and nationality. The following table shows all these factors related to these posts are given below:
Eligibility Criteria: Overview
The educational eligbility rules will be available soon
Steps to apply online for MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2022
- Step 1: Visit MPPEB official website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Step 2: Choose the website language- Hindi or English
- Step 3: On the homepage, check online form section on left side
- Step 4: Click on the Group 2 Recruitment notification
- Step 5: On the new page, click on the "login" tab and enter your registered username and password.
- Step 6: If you haven't registered, you can do so by clicking on new user and complete the registration process.
- Step 7: Between October 10 - October 22, Login to MPPEB website and click ‘Group 2 AAO/Accountant/Deputy Auditor Online form’ tab and login using username and password
- Step 8: Fill all the details carefully
- Step 9: Submit the scanned photos and signature.
- Step 10: Pay the registration FEE.
- Step 11: Save the digital copy of the application form for future use.
Important points for online application for MPPEB group 2 recruitment:
- The application process for group 2 (sub-group 2) combined recruitment exam will be online mode only.
- As per the group 2 recruitment rules, candidates from other states can also apply.
- To apply to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, the candidate must first create a profile. To create a profile, the candidate must have an Aadhar card number and a registered mobile number; only then will there be E-KYC in the profile; those whose mobile number is not registered must create a profile through biometrics through MP Online Kiosk.
- Candidates who complete their registration will now be able to apply for this recruitment which will run from 08 October 2022 to 22 October 2022.
Application fee for MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment exam
Online application form submission will be completed only after successful online payment of the application fee. Fee payment can be made using KIOASK, Internet banking, a debit card, a credit card, or another method.
|Category||Application Fee||Online Portal Fee||Total Fee|
|General/Other State||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 560/-|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 60/-||Rs. 310/-|
Steps to download Admit Card 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MPPEB
- Step 2: Select the Admit Card section from the homepage .
- Step 3: Click on the download admit card link.
Step4: Login into the portal using your
- Security Code
- Step 5: Take a print out of the the admit card.
Steps to check the MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment Exam Result
The Result will be published on the official website once it's declared. Candidates can fill their details and check their MPPEB Recruitment 2022 result by following the below steps.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MPPEB at http://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Step 2: Then go to the homepage's latest notification section.
- Step 3: Click on the Result tab.
- Step 4: On the new page, year-wise result table will be available
- Step 5: Choose the exam name from the table and click on the result section
- Step 6: Download the result list and check if you've been selected
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)How many vacancies has been released for MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
Exact number of vacancies released by board hasn't been specified yet. As soon as the update come you can checkout on vacancy section.What is the age limit for MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment posts?
Age limit for MPPEB Group Recruitment 2022 is 18 years – 40 years (for general candidates). Age relaxation is also available for reserved category.How can I apply for MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
Visit official website, click on new registration, login and complete the application process. For step by step process, please scroll up the article for steps to apply online for MPPEB GROUP 2 Recruitment 2022 section.