DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment 2022, Syllabus, Exam Date, Salary
Ripul Agarwal | Updated On - January, 17 2023
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment 2022
Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA) Defence has released the recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates can fill online for DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment 2022 form from the 8th of October to the 28th of October 2022. This organization, which has been in existence for over a century, provides Quality Assurance (QA) coverage for the entire range of Arms, Ammunition, Equipment, and Stores supplied to Armed Forces. Aside from QA, the organization is in charge of import substitution and collaborates with the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) on development projects. It also ensures documentation, coding, and standardization action to reduce the number of components/equipment.
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Overview
The overview of DGQA LDC Clerk is given in the table below:
|Recruitment Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC).|
|Advt No.||10203/ 11/ 0022/ 2223|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||October 28, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||DGQA Defence Recruitment|
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||8 October 2022|
|Starting date for submission of application:||28 October 2022|
|Last date for submission of application:||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 30 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 32 Years.
Note- Age relaxation is SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Place of Work for LDC Clerk
Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India. However, the initial place of posting is likely to be in Mumbai / Pune.
- 12th Pass from recognized Board.
- Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi (on the computer). Time allowed – 10 Minutes.
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Vacancy
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Salary
- Pay Level – 2 [Rs.19900 – 63200]
How do fill DGQA LDC Clerk Online form?
- Go to the official site of the Indian DGQA Official website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill out the Online application form
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Selection Process
- Shortlisting ➤ Shortlisting of applications where the number of applications received is very high in proportion to the vacancies and for the department.
- Written Exam ➤ Scheme of Written Examination for Lower Division Clerk Based on 12th Level Written Examination Question Papers
DGQA LDC Clerk Recruitment: Exam Pattern
DGQA LDC Clerk (FAQs):
Ans.The full form of DGQA is DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF QUALITY ASSURANCE.
Ans. Candidates can apply online for DGQA LDC Clerk from 8th of October to the 28th of October 2022.