ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment 2022: Apply Now, Notification PDF, Eligibility
Robin Singh | Updated On - January, 17 2023
ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Notification
"INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE" (ITBP.), Ministry of Home Affairs, has released Vacancies to Recruit ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (Pharmacist). As per the notification, a total of 24 posts are vacant for ASI (Pharmacist). Eligible candidates are invited to apply online by 23 November 2022.
Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
The following table covers the main highlights of ITBP Recruitment:
|Recruitment Body||INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
- ITBP ASI Starting Date for Online Application: 25 October 2022 at 00:01 AM
- ITBP ASI Last Date for Online Application: 23 November 202 at 11:59 PM
Pay Level- 5 in the Pay Matrix: Rs. 29,200-92,300/- (as per 7th CPC)
- Dearness Allowance,
- Ration Money,
- Special Compensatory Allowance (while posted in specified border areas),
- free accommodation or HRA,
- Transport Allowance,
- Leave Travel Concession,
- Free medical facilities and,
- Any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
- On appointment, they shall be entitled to pension benefits as per the "New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme" applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services w.e.f. 01/01/2004.
- Total Vacancies for ASI in ITBP: 24
- The following Table Shows the Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria: Education and Age Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector as follows:
- Age: 20 - 28 Years Old (DOB must be between 24 November 1994 - 23 November 2022)
- (10+2) with chemistry and biology as subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent,
- Diploma in Pharmacy from any institution of or recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
The height and Chest Standards have been specified clearly for ASI Recruitment in ITBP which is as follows:
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male||Female||Without Exp.||With Exp|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and Candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir region of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh.||165||150||80||85|
|All other States and Union territories.||170||150||80||85|
Minimum Medical Standards
- A color-blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, or squint in eyes.
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
|Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision)||Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision).||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP III by ISHIHARA|
How to Apply for ITBP ASI (Pharmacist)
To apply for ITBP ASI (Pharmacist) Recruitment, follow this step-by-step process:
- Step 1: Go to the ITBP Recruitment Official website at https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/
- Step 2: On the Nav bar, Click on login or Register yourself
- Step 3: Login/Register using your Email id and password
- Step 5: Once logged in, Submit all required documents and start filling out the application form
- Step 6: Upload Scanned photograph and Signature
- Step 7: Pay the Application Fee
- Step 8: Once Registration is completed, download the application for future reference.
- EWS/UR/OBC: 100Rs./-
- SC/ST/ESM/Female: 0Rs./-
The Selection process for ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector consists 3 phases as follows:
- Phase 1 - Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Phase 2 - Written Examination
- Phase 3 - Document Verification and Practical Test
- Phase 4 - Detailed Medical Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|1.6 km Run||To be completed within 7 minutes 30 seconds.|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 chance to be given)|
|High Jump||3½ feet (03 chance to be given)|
|800 meters Run||To be completed within 4 minutes and 45 seconds.|
|Long Jump||9 Feet (03 chances to be given)|
|High Jump||3 Feet (03 chances to be given)|
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates must meet these physical Standards
Exam Pattern: The scheme of the Written examination to recruit the ITBP ASI will be as follows:
- Type of Questions: 100
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Duration: 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Test Mode: OMR or CBT
- The minimum cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in the written examination will be as follows :
- For UR, EWS: 35%
- For SC, ST & OBC (NCL): 33 %
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||10||10||60 Minutes|
Syllabus: TRADE /PROFESSION SUBJECT IS AS UNDER RELATED:
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Health education & community pharmacy
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug store & business management
- Hospital & clinical pharmacy
PHASE - 3
Verification of Original Documents:
- Educational Certificates along with Diploma in Pharmacy
- Registration Certificate as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate for verification of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- NOC (if govt employee)
- ID Card - Pan or Adhaar or Driving License or Voter Id etc
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Four passport size photograph
- The Practical Examination will carry 100 marks and qualifying marks will be 50% for all categories.
- Practical Test shall be qualifying in nature.
The pattern of Practical Examination will be as follows :
- Category-wise Merit List will be released based on the performances in different stages of the selection process.
Phase - 4
- The candidates who make it to the merit list will be called for a Detailed Medical Review.
- The candidates who have been declared unfit in DME will be briefed about the procedure for filing an appeal for RME at the venue.
For any queries, complaints, or clarification the candidates can:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call on the Helpline Number: 011-24369482 & 24369483.
|English Language||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
|Quantitative Aptitude||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
|General Awareness Rapid Series||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|