LDC Bharti (New) in Board of Practical Training: 12th Pass Apply Now
Robin Singh | Updated On - January, 17 2023
Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in BOARD OF PRACTICAL TRAINING (EASTERN REGION) 2022
The BOARD OF PRACTICAL TRAINING (EASTERN REGION) (NIEPA) has invited recruitment applications to recruit Lower division clerks. Eligible candidates can apply online on official website for this recruitment position. In this post, we are covering complete details for Lower Division clerk Direct Recruitment such as-
- Official Notification PDF
- Eligibility Criteria - Age and Education
- Salary Details
- Important Dates
- Direct Application link
- How to apply
LDC Recruitment in BOPT: Main Highlights
|Conducting Authority||BOARD OF PRACTICAL TRAINING (EASTERN REGION)|
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|Salary||Level 2 (Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-)|
LDC Recruitment Important Dates
Following table covers the Major Events and their Date for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment in BOPT 2022.
|BOPT LDC EVENT||DATE|
|Online Application Start Date||
23 October 2022
|Online Application Last Date||
22 November 2022
Will be notified
BOPT Lower Division Clerk: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria prescribed for the lower division clerk position covers, Educational qualification and Age limit as follows:
Educational and Skill Qualification
- 12th Class or Equivalent from a Recognized board
- Typing Speed:
- English - 35 Words per minute OR
- Hindi - 30 Words per minute
Age limit for direct recruitment is 27 Years (as on 22.11.2022)
Note: Relaxations for reserved category applicants shall not be applicable to EWS category applicants as their
candidature shall be treated as Unreserved.
Recruitment Process for LDC
The selection process for the Lower Division clerk will be completed in 2 steps as follows-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- The minimum qualifying marks for both written and skill tests will be 50 marks.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the skill test.
- A merit list will be prepared with the sum total of marks obtained by the candidate in the Written Test and Skill Test.
Exam Pattern for Writtent Test
The written test for lower division clerk recruitment is based on the following pattern -
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- No. of Parts- 4
- Language- Hindi/English
- Total Duration- 120 Minutes or (2 hours)
- Total No. of Questions- 100
- Total Marks- 100 Marks
|Part||Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Part 1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part 2||General Awareness||25||25|
|Part 3||English Language and Comprehension||25||25|
|Part 4||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25|
Recommended Books for LDC Recruitment
|English Language||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
|Quantitative Aptitude||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
|General Awareness Rapid Series||View Book||Agrawal Examcart|
Steps to Apply for LDC Recruitment in NIEPA
- Step 1: Visit BOPT "Career" Section on page on official website: https://www.bopter.gov.in/careers1.html
- Step 2: On Career Page, Click on "Apply Now" under ADVERTISEMENT REF."BOPT/02/2022/RECTT." DATED 22.10.2022 New!
- Step 3: Click on the "Apply Button" for Given LDC Post
- Step 4: Register using Email and Password,
- Step 5: Login using your registered username and password.
- Step 6: Start Filling All details as required
- Step 7: Submit the scanned photo and signature, Educational and Case Certificates.
- Step 8: Pay the registration FEE.
- Step 9: Save the digital copy of the application form for future use.
Following is the list of documents candidates should keep ready before applying for a smooth application process:
- A soft copy of your passport-size photo and signature (jpeg/jpg format only)
- Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/Mark Sheet
- Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/Mark Sheet
- Any degree certificate (Graduation/Post Graduation)/Mark Sheet (Optional)
- Forwarding Letter/NOC from the current employer, in case of candidates working in Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies.
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India